This new college preparatory literary series from B&H Publishers provides parent educators and Christian schools with educationally sound, rigorous literature courses. Students will learn:
- to think critically about their world and their participation in it
- to write their thoughts, primarily through essays
- to articulate their thoughts through small group discussions with peers, families, broader communities, and through occasional formal speeches
- to enhance vocabulary through reading and studying quality literature
- to converse about the major worldviews of authors of literature, past and present
- and to develop and refine their own worldviews through participating in biblical application and Christian principles in weekly studies
Paperback, 260 pages. Jr/Sr High Level. Teacher's edition. Includes DVD with author insights.