* Our nation, communities, and even our churches must change, says Phillips. Suggesting how to alter course, he shares relevant personal stories and points to scriptural heroes as guides to spiritual principles including knowing the right time to take action, understanding the power of faith, harnessing a Spirit-controlled mind, and the importance of radical obedience. 224 pages, softcover from Charisma.
Dont settle for ordinary. Its time to move into the miraculous life that comes with following God.
It is easy to see that things in our world must change. Our nation, our communities and even our churches too often are heading in the wrong direction. Most importantly, we ourselves need to change if we want to have the kind of impact our world needs. But in spite of all the good it brings, change can be uncomfortable and even frightening.
A God-Sized Future inspires you to embrace the life God desires for you. Sharing relevant stories from the Bible and his own personal experience, Ron Phillips challenges you to move out of your comfort zone and shows you how to:
· Determine the right time for change
· Allow God to initiate change
· Harness supernatural change through a Spirit-controlled mind
· Pursue a life of radical obedience
The difference between an ordinary and an extraordinary life is the choice to obey God. Get ready for a change that brings transformational renewal.
Ron Phillips, DMin, is senior pastor of Abbas House in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Under his ministry this church has experienced tremendous growth and has exploded into new realms of renewal and spiritual awakening. His weekly television and daily radio programs are broadcast worldwide and are available at www.ronphillips.org. He is a sought-after speaker and the author of numerous books, including the Foundations on the Holy Spirit series, Our Invisible Allies, and the award-winning Everyones Guide to Demons and Spiritual Warfare.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.