Singleness, Marriage, and the Will of God: A Comprehensive Biblical Guide
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Click: Enjoying Friendship for New Reasons and SeasonsBeth JonesHarrison House / 2015 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW833896
The Dream Giver: Following Your God-Given Destiny - HardcoverBruce WilkinsonMultnomah Books / 2003 / Hardcover$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$17.99Save 31% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW52201X
Family Vocation: God's Calling in Marriage, Parenting, and ChildhoodGene Edward Veith Jr., Mary J. MoerbeCrossway / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW524066
Embracing Your Second Calling: Find Passion and Purpose for the Rest of Your Life, Revised and UpdatedDale Hanson BourkeThomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW946974
Thriving at College: Make Great Friends, Keep Your Faith, and Get Ready for the Real World!Alex ChediakTyndale House / 2011 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW339634Video
Not everyone will marry or should, but virtually all single adults think about marriage. And all make decisions that either maintain their singleness or attempt to change it.
This book, by the authors of the groundbreaking Decision Making and the Will of God, offers an in-depth tutorial to help singles apply biblical principles to the critical choices they confront:
- Do I want to get married? Are there good reasons to remain single?
- What sort of person should I consider as a potential spouse?
- How do I look for a mate?
- What should I do if no spouse shows up?
- What is God's role in the decision-making process?
This comprehensive volume will equip readers to make wise choices about marriage according to the will of God. It's also an invaluable resource for parents, counselors, and pastors.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Search