- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Practical tips for organizing the spaces in your home help meet the needs for order in life.
Would you like to clear out some of the clutter in your home? Do you ever wonder where all this stuff has come from feeling like things have maybe gotten a bit out of control? Join Marcia Ramsland, the organizing pro, as she leads you in a room-by-room approach to simplifying your home and office.
Simplifying your space is the process of organizing your belongings and letting go of the excess until your surroundings are peaceful and in order. Using the CALM approach; C=Create a Plan, A=Approach it by Sections, L=Lighten up and Let Go, and M=Manage it Simply; Marcia guides readers in creating a more stress-free life. Includes 52 space saving tips, checklists, helpful diagrams, and even decorating ideas!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fun Loving You: Enjoying Your Marriage in the Midst of the Grind - eBookTed CunninghamDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42564EB
Find Related Products
- Crafts & Recreation >> Home Improvement & Design
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search