- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
What would it take for you to make a radical change in the way you earn, save, and spend your money? On a deeper level, what would be required for us to experience a fundamental shift in the relationship between our faith and our finances? - From the Introduction
Faith and financesthese two areas of our lives sometimes seem poles apart. And yet, shouldnt our finances be shaped by our faith?
Guided by the Bible and the timeless wisdom of John Wesley, popular author James A. Harnish challenges Christians to face the issue of money head-on, with Gods help.
Ideal for individual or group use, this books contents include:
- When Crisis Forces Change
- Gain All You Can: A New Opportunity
- Save All You Can: The New Frugality
- Give All You Can: A New Generosity
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search