- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
What would it take for you to make a radical change in the way you earn, save, and spend your money? On a deeper level, what would be required for us to experience a fundamental shift in the relationship between our faith and our finances? - From the Introduction
Faith and financesthese two areas of our lives sometimes seem poles apart. And yet, shouldnt our finances be shaped by our faith?
Guided by the Bible and the timeless wisdom of John Wesley, popular author James A. Harnish challenges Christians to face the issue of money head-on, with Gods help.
Ideal for individual or group use, this books contents include:
- When Crisis Forces Change
- Gain All You Can: A New Opportunity
- Save All You Can: The New Frugality
- Give All You Can: A New Generosity
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Start A New Search