- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The simple revolution is here. From the design of Apple products to Google's uncluttered homepage, simple ideas are changing the world.
Now in paperback, multi-awarded #1 national bestseller Simple Church guides Christians back to the simple gospel-sharing methods of Jesus. No bells or whistles required. With insights based on case studies of 400 American churches, Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger prove the disciple-making process is often too complex. Simple churches thrive by taking four ideas to heart:
Clarity. Movement. Alignment. Focus.
Simple Church examines each idea, clearly showing why it is time to simplify. This updated trade paper edition includes a new chapter with further insights the authors have gained through hundreds of conversations with church leaders since this landmark book's original release.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Unexplained Mysteries of Heaven and Earth: Biblical facts about our world and beyond - eBookRon PhillipsCharisma House / 2013 / ePub$9.89 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40735EB
HCSB UltraThin Reference Bible (Black Letter Edition) Black Imitation LeatherB&H Books / 2013 / Imitation Leather$19.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW406165
I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the Difference - eBookThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 22 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39479EB
The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life - eBookRick Warren D.Min., Daniel Amen M.D., Mark Hyman M.D.Zondervan / 2013 / ePub$13.21 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$16.99Save 22% ($3.78)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42101EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search