- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Author Ed Murrell knows about the allure of easy credit. From early adulthood, he heard the siren call of credit card companies and soon found himself way over his head in debt. In Good Cent$, Murrell reaches out to young people to help them avoid the pitfalls of credit. Readers will learn how he paid off his debts by creating and living on a budget based on the Bible and what it teaches about money. Learn how to create a budget for your stage of life and how to make adjustments as circumstances change. Chapter questions will help make certain the reader understands what was read, so readers will not be left uncertain about the budget-making process.
Good Cent$ encourages young people to start a budget today and continue it for the rest of their lives. These are tough financial times, and young people cannot wait to get and keep control of their finances.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Start A New Search