- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
As Donna says, "I'm on the planet for one reason: to demonstrate that God has absolutely no standards--he'll take anybody in. If you are willing to turn your life over to God, no matter what a mess you've made, he will astound a watching world with what he can do!"
Her books have sold a half million copies worldwide and have been translated (in part or in whole) into numerous languages. She is also a regular speaker for women's groups and retreats. Donna and her family live near Phoenix, Arizona.
Trina5 Stars Out Of 5This is the Life I signed up ForSeptember 5, 2014TrinaThis Book is great, we did as a Ladies Bible Study and all the ladies gained from this study
CharleyBryan, TXAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great material!October 31, 2012CharleyBryan, TXAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I lead a women's group in our church and they are really enjoying this study. It has made each one think about themselves as a child, adult, mother, daughter, sister, etc. It has truly been a help to these ladies who need to deal with issues that have been a source of inward conflict for a long time. I have even ordered a second set of books to give to some co-workers!
Barbara Nicholson5 Stars Out Of 5September 26, 2010Barbara NicholsonGood book that challenges you to open up and grasp onto the hope and healing of God.
Emmanuel3 Stars Out Of 5September 16, 2010Emmanuel.Actually life is a combination of how well we utilize our divine talents and virtues endowed us,which could determine how far we may reach in life. And of course, with God's oil of approval upon us as the catalyst,would such a "seemingly fantasised" victorious Christian lifestyle actually be possible!Hence coming across Donna Partow's book with a familiar title phrase,this isn't the life I signed up for, such inner questions from the Christian souls comes to mind.As a good communicator, Donna carefully addresses the many ramblings in a believer's state of mind in "this isn't the life I signed up for" with a scriptural balance, and also borrows from her own personal spiritual journeys, and other true life accounts from others.Dwelling on gray areas like "making foolish life choices",and also why we didn't sign up for"disappointing relationships" yet we fall headlong into them. Besides, issues on how easy it is to pick up a grudge with God about "having had a painful or come grossly abused childhood" having not "signed up for a life of disappointment with God"; how could he have possibly allowed such happen to us!In the second part of "this isn't the life I signed up for",Donna attempts to guide readers through the expected must-haves on God's list for us and how to appropriate them. We've been signed for Happiness and not Sorrow; Great Health and not infirmities[even though we'd take ill,yet God's always on hand as our Great Healer]; we've been signed up to make a Difference and find true Love.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search