- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
ANTWONE FISHER ALWAYS ADMIRED his foster father’s crisp sartorial style. It wasn’t until Fisher was a navy recruit that he realized this smartly dressed man had never taken the time to teach him how to be well-groomed—to reflect on the outside the man he was becoming on the inside. "A boy ought to know how to tie a tie," he thought angrily, as he struggled to master the navy’s required half-Windsor knot.
Filled with inspiring stories, wisdom, and practical know-how, A Boy Should Know How to Tie a Tie teaches:
- Basics of personal style and hygiene: why cleaning, trimming, and polishing are essential daily habits
- Key components of self-improvement: how to develop a routine for success and organize your personal space
- The importance of identity: why reinventing oneself is a necessary part of growing up
With additional information about healthy eating, making smart financial decisions, and finding role models, Antwone Fisher offers a book filled with accessible life lessons.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Teens
- Start A New Search