- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
ANTWONE FISHER ALWAYS ADMIRED his foster father’s crisp sartorial style. It wasn’t until Fisher was a navy recruit that he realized this smartly dressed man had never taken the time to teach him how to be well-groomed—to reflect on the outside the man he was becoming on the inside. "A boy ought to know how to tie a tie," he thought angrily, as he struggled to master the navy’s required half-Windsor knot.
Filled with inspiring stories, wisdom, and practical know-how, A Boy Should Know How to Tie a Tie teaches:
- Basics of personal style and hygiene: why cleaning, trimming, and polishing are essential daily habits
- Key components of self-improvement: how to develop a routine for success and organize your personal space
- The importance of identity: why reinventing oneself is a necessary part of growing up
With additional information about healthy eating, making smart financial decisions, and finding role models, Antwone Fisher offers a book filled with accessible life lessons.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Teens
- Start A New Search