- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
ANTWONE FISHER ALWAYS ADMIRED his foster father’s crisp sartorial style. It wasn’t until Fisher was a navy recruit that he realized this smartly dressed man had never taken the time to teach him how to be well-groomed—to reflect on the outside the man he was becoming on the inside. "A boy ought to know how to tie a tie," he thought angrily, as he struggled to master the navy’s required half-Windsor knot.
Filled with inspiring stories, wisdom, and practical know-how, A Boy Should Know How to Tie a Tie teaches:
- Basics of personal style and hygiene: why cleaning, trimming, and polishing are essential daily habits
- Key components of self-improvement: how to develop a routine for success and organize your personal space
- The importance of identity: why reinventing oneself is a necessary part of growing up
With additional information about healthy eating, making smart financial decisions, and finding role models, Antwone Fisher offers a book filled with accessible life lessons.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Teens
- eBooks >> Teens
- Start A New Search