- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 1997
Availability: In Stock
Series: Shepherd's Notes
Other Customers Also Purchased
Shepherd's Notes on Jeremiah & Lamentations - eBookHolman Reference / 1999 / ePub$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6994EB
Shepherd's Notes on Psalms 51-100 - eBookHolman Reference / 1999 / ePub$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7050EB
Shepherd's Notes on Psalms 101-150 - eBookHolman Reference / 1999 / ePub$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7051EB
You grew up using the well known black and yellow striped Cliff's Notes to help you grasp everything from great literary works to algebra. Unfortunately, what "Cliff" forgot was the greatest literary work in history: the complete Holy Bible. Enjoy the ease of understanding the Bible like never before, book by book. Shepherd's notes helps reader's learn about the inspired authors of the Bible books and when and where they were first penned. Each Bible book is revealed in simple understandable steps that outline and underscore the focal points and personalities of the biblical text. You'll look to these unique books for their use in Bible studies, teaching, personal devotions and even in sermon preperation! Christian and home schools will find Shepherd's Notes an invaluable resource.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
AngelNewton, MSAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5It was more than I was expecting.January 25, 2011AngelNewton, MSAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I loved the way this ebook outlined the book of Daniel! The shepherds notes brought the subject to life. It was so interesting and thought-provoking to learn what was going on with Daniel and his friends. I am looking forward to the study of the entire book!
Page 1 of 1
Q: how many pages are in the ebook of Daniel Bible Study
This book has 97 pages.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search