- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: In Stock
Series: Shepherd's Notes
Other Customers Also Purchased
Rethinking the Church: A Challenge to Creative Redesign in an Age of Transition / Revised - eBookJames Emery WhiteBaker Books / 2003 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20383EB
More-with-Less Church, The: Maximize Your Money, Space, Time, and People to Multiply Ministry Impact - eBookEddy Hall, Ray Bowman, J. Skipp MachmerBaker Books / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65421EB
David W Strobel, MD1 Stars Out Of 5December 10, 2008David W Strobel, MDI must agree with another reviewer who felt fooled into buying this. I did not even find it to be a particularly good study guide, although my disappointment upon receiving it likely soured me to its potential.
Matthew Miniely1 Stars Out Of 5September 9, 2008Matthew MinielyIt would be good to have it listed as a study guide I thought that it was the actual book by calvin not a study guide.
Yi Jiun Liu5 Stars Out Of 5March 26, 2001Yi Jiun LiuExcellent book to build up the faith in Christ.The edition with the background of John Calvin and a concise grasp of the Institutes make it a easy to readand a recommended book for those who would like to serve the Lord.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- Start A New Search