- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 1999
Availability: In Stock
Series: Shepherd's Notes
David W Strobel, MD1 Stars Out Of 5December 10, 2008David W Strobel, MDI must agree with another reviewer who felt fooled into buying this. I did not even find it to be a particularly good study guide, although my disappointment upon receiving it likely soured me to its potential.
Matthew Miniely1 Stars Out Of 5September 9, 2008Matthew MinielyIt would be good to have it listed as a study guide I thought that it was the actual book by calvin not a study guide.
Yi Jiun Liu5 Stars Out Of 5March 26, 2001Yi Jiun LiuExcellent book to build up the faith in Christ.The edition with the background of John Calvin and a concise grasp of the Institutes make it a easy to readand a recommended book for those who would like to serve the Lord.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theologians
- Start A New Search