- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Infertility, divorce, domestic violence, eating disorders...all have become part of a day's work for women and men in ministry to women. Yet, most are not prepared for this aspect of ministering to women in real pain over real issues.
Designed to give leaders and care givers greater understanding, insights for shepherding, and referral resources, Shepherding Women in Pain is a compilation from contributors who have expertise and experience with women on the given issue. For example Stacey Womack, founder and executive director of Abuse Recovery Ministry & Services, wrote the chapter on domestic violence and Kimberley Davidson, founder of Olive Branch Outreach, authored the chapter discussing eating disorders.
The reader will be provided concise, practical, and grace-infused information designed to help women deal constructively with the trauma of their life experiences. This book will serve as a key resource--read and re-read often--to those who serve women in pain.
Other Customers Also Purchased
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, PaperbackAnn VoskampZondervan / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 53% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW620853
Idol Lies: Facing the Truth About Our Deepest DesiresDee BrestinWorthy Publishing / 2012 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950720
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search