- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Infertility, divorce, domestic violence, eating disorders...all have become part of a day's work for women and men in ministry to women. Yet, most are not prepared for this aspect of ministering to women in real pain over real issues.
Designed to give leaders and care givers greater understanding, insights for shepherding, and referral resources, Shepherding Women in Pain is a compilation from contributors who have expertise and experience with women on the given issue. For example Stacey Womack, founder and executive director of Abuse Recovery Ministry & Services, wrote the chapter on domestic violence and Kimberley Davidson, founder of Olive Branch Outreach, authored the chapter discussing eating disorders.
The reader will be provided concise, practical, and grace-infused information designed to help women deal constructively with the trauma of their life experiences. This book will serve as a key resource--read and re-read often--to those who serve women in pain.
MMGibsonDallasAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Resource for Caring for WomenAugust 30, 2011MMGibsonDallasAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Use Bev Hislop's book in your own family and especially any of the pastoral, counseling, family life, mercy, medical, and restorative justice ministries. If you are a chaplain or if you lead a Sunday School class for adults, there are people in your group who hope you use this book. If you are looking for a gift to put in the hands of a church pastor, women's pastor, director of any women's ministry, or seminarian - this is it! Has a home on by desk from now on. MM Gibson, Ministry Director, Save the Mother/Save her Child, a ministry of EvanTell
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search