- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
In a world of uncertainty, pain, and struggle, where do you find solid assurance and unshakeable truth?
In The Shelter of Gods Promises DVD-Based Study, gifted Bible teacher and inspiring speaker Sheila Walsh primes Scripture for what God has promised us, what God's promises mean, and how these promises provide the foundation for daily confidence, joy, and hope.
With engaging video and rich Bible study content, Sheila weaves powerful personal testimony with Scripture to help you gain a trust in God that will sustain you for a lifetime.
The Shelter of God's Promises Participant's Guide expands on the teaching and stories explored in the video. Using Scripture, in-depth biblical teaching, life application, and questions for personal study and group discussion, this guide will encourage and guide group members as they journey deeper into the material.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose - eBookCandace Cameron BureB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49635EB
The Beloved Disciple: Following John to the Heart of Jesus - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2003 / ePub$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6349EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Promises
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search