- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
In a world of uncertainty, pain, and struggle, where do you find solid assurance and unshakeable truth? In The Shelter of Gods Promises, a ten-session small-group Bible study, gifted Bible teacher and inspiring speaker Sheila Walsh searches Scripture for what God has promised us, what God's promises mean, and how those promises provide the foundation for daily confidence, joy, and hope.
Through vulnerable storytelling and powerful in-depth teaching, Sheila offers a life-changing study on ten bedrock promises of God to help you gain a trust in Him that will sustain you for a lifetime.The Shelter of God's Promises Participant's Guideincludes individual and group activities, between-session personal studies, and additional material that will enhance your experience of the video sessions.
Designed for use with The Shelter of God's Promises DVD-Based Study (9781418546052), sold separately.
DoBee5 Stars Out Of 5BLESSED BY THE PROMISES OF GODSeptember 18, 2013DoBeeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am leading a small group of women using the DVD based curriculum of The Shelter of God's Promises study and each woman has the participant guide. This is an amazing study that proves God's promises are true. Sheila Walsh has such an anointed way to help bring about discussion among the small group. I am so glad that the Lord led me to this study for our group at this time.
petuniaHanover, PaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study bookApril 22, 2013petuniaHanover, PaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleOur group truly enjoys Sheila Walsh's study. Her stories are about real people and situations and her references to scripture can help anyone - beginner or longtime student of the Bible.
Sweat PeaSpringville, ALAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Definitely a great book for encouragement!February 1, 2013Sweat PeaSpringville, ALAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Shiela has lived it, thus her counsel is authentic and very helpful. It comes from having "walked in the shoes" of great stress and discouragement. When she speaks on these issues I listen.
LisaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 23, 2012LisaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent study! Totally met my expectations. Very insightful!
oleandergirlCaliforniaAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great studyOctober 16, 2011oleandergirlCaliforniaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Overall, very happy with the study. The reason I did not rate it highest in all aspects is I felt some of the study questions were "leading" while some were a bit trite. But I have gotten a lot out of it.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Battlefield of the Mind, Winning the Battle in Your MindJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 1999 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 234 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6691097
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Promises
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Promises
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search