- All Products
- Bibles & Accessorieshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1110148&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- More than 200 beloved Bible stories, including time-honored favorites like Adam and Eve, Noah and the Rainbow, Joseph's Dreams, Jonah and the Big Fish, Baby Jesus and much more.
- Bold, bright illustrations that will capture a child's imagination.
- Discussion starter with each story designed to encourage deeper understanding.
- Well-know children's author Gwen Ellis retells stories based on the International Children's Bible translation.
- Text and art carefully evaluated to attain the highest level of accurate and age appropriateness.
- Ideal for guided learning with parents, caregivers and teachers.
Number of Pages: 440
Vendor: Tommy Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8 X 6.75 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Match & Learn: I Can Learn Bible StoriesGwen EllisSave 10%
Our Daily Bread: Prayers, Graces, and Slices of Scripture for KidsGwen EllisSave 18%
Bible Adventures board book (Ages 2 to 4)Gwen EllisSave 18%
It is big and bright with lots of page-turning learning about the Word of God.
The Read and Share Bible is unique in its format and solid in Bible teaching. Packed with 200 stories that are simple re-tellings, the gigantic message of God's love and care is sure to win the hearts of little ones and give them a strong Bible foundation to guide their lives. With over 400 pieces of art, this Bible Storybook is highly interactive as it encourages Scripture Memory and reinforces comprehension with quick activities for you and your children.
Stories include Noah, David, Joseph, Abraham, Paul, and Christ as well as many other timeless Biblical characters and lessons.
On every page, award-winning children's illustrator Steve Smallman's colorful and action-filled graphics harmonize with the narrative. Gwen Ellis, the bestselling author of many well-loved children's books, has a knack for simply and temptingly presenting Bible stories. If you are looking for a good book to put pizzazz into your devotions with your little ones, the Read and Share Bible will fit your needs. Donna Eggett, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
At the Feet of Jesus: Daily Devotions to Nurture a Mary HeartJoanna Weaver4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 ReviewsSave 28%