- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Emerge and Engage
Other Customers Also Purchased
When Tragedy Strikes: Jesus' Response to a World Gone Wrong - eBookMark AshtonZondervan / 2010 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3992EB
Effective Stewardship: Doing What Matters Most, Participant's Guide - Slightly ImperfectZondervan / 2009 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$7.99Save 63% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW322290DA
Jesus calls students to a radical faith and commitment. This study guide challenges middle and high school students to courageously take a stand for their faith in their culture, and to make a positive impact at home, at school, on the team, and in their relationships. The time to make a difference is nownot when they graduate, get married, or get a job.
Students who follow Jesus cannot afford to equate good works with evangelism, and cannot view missions as something that is only done in other countries. Through this study guide, students will learn to share their faith in real and practical ways here and now with the people around them every day.
- 8 sessions of study, easily adapted into two 4-week sessions
- Practical steps for students to engage with their culture from a biblical point of view
- Leader helps
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search