- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Son of Angels
The Lost Books Series, 6-Volume Collector's EditionTed Dekker5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 52%
The Hobbit (Movie Tie-In)J.R.R. TolkienSave 46%
Join part angel Jonah Stone as he faces his biggest challenge yet!
Many months have passed since part angel siblings Jonah, Eliza, and Jeremiah Stone began their angelic training. As part angels, or quarterlings, the siblings joined other children of nephilim to begin honing their special powers.
In this third installment in the Son of Angels series, Jonahs story comes to resemble a modern-day Job as hes faced with trials that affect his health, strength, relationships, and most-prized possessions. As he and the other quarterlings prepare for mid-term exams, their powers are tested once again in the most fierce battle against Abaddons forces yet. Will Jonahs faith in Elohim continue to persevere as he fights Abaddon in his hardest battle yet?
Parents today are looking for fiction that makes Christianity and the Bible exciting for their kids. This series is the first Christian answer to Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Kane Chronicles, the Secret Series, and other middle-grade series packed with action, adventure, and supernatural fights. But the message is solidly based in Scripture, conveying God is always in control.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.3 Analyze how and why individuals, events, and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text;
- R.CCR.6 Assess how point of view or purpose shapes the content and style of a text;
- R.CCR.9 Analyze how two or more texts address similar themes or topics in order to build knowledge or to compare the approaches the authors take;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally
Jerel Law is a gifted communicator, pastor, and church planter with over twenty years experience working full-time in ministry. He holds a Master of Divinity degree from Gordon-Conwell Seminary and began writing fiction as a way to express his faith and communicate Gods love to others. Law lives in North Carolina with his family.
Other Customers Also Purchased
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You AreAnn Voskamp4.5 Stars Out Of 5 219 ReviewsSave 41%Video
NEW! #4: SparkEvan AnglerSave 18%