- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Image Entertainment
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
PrincePackAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very useful!October 3, 2014PrincePackAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this book intending to use parts of it for a retreat and I am not only using parts of it, I'm using ALL of it and everyone at the retreat (plus a few others) have or will have a copy of this book. It really makes you think about those seven keys...
juliaocaptainAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Practical and godly applicationsSeptember 19, 2012juliaocaptainAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This is a practical book written for an audience beyond just Christians. For what it is, I think it accomplishes that goal well - Normally I'd prefer to see application that's clearly linked to scripture, and the links aren't completely clear, although that certainly doesn't mean the book is unscriptural (definitely the opposite!). A really good follow-up and next level for those who liked Five Love Languages.
SallyTampa, FL4 Stars Out Of 5December 6, 2008SallyTampa, FLThis book is organized so that the reader can use it as a guide with a group study or while working on his/her own self-improvement. Written in a straight-forward, interesting manner, it's a worthwhile read.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Devotionals
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search