- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Blinded, But Now I See: Its Not Just about Me - eBookJane E. MorinCrossBooks / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45226EB
Spring The Trap: Escaping The Wiles of the Enemy - eBookGlen Williams, Marge WilliamsCreation House / 2012 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32301EB
In a world becoming increasingly devoid of absolute truths, women seek balance in performing their multiple roles. Proverbs 31:1031 defines a womans roles as the princess daughter of the King of Kings, as a wife, mother, businesswoman, mentor, servant, and homemaker. As our economy fluctuates and life tugs us in opposite directions, this definition may often leave women feeling overwhelmed and utterly inadequate!
Author Kathi Woodall takes a step-by-step approach to show us how to deal with pendulum issuesissues where we strive for direction between opposite perspectives. If left to nature, however, gravity would pull the pendulum to rest between opposing extremes, in much the way that finding balance would help us delight in performing the roles to which God calls us.
Seven Roles, One Woman offers a five-week study guide to help women discover their unique roles in the family, the church, the community, and the world. Geared to women of all ages, the relaxed, conversational tone encourages individual study time, while guiding group discussions at the end of every fifth lesson. In five short weeks, Woodall addresses complex pendulum issues that show us how to become chayilHebrew for noble or virtuouswomen. And as we understand the significance of the value God places on each of us, we become true women of valor.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search