- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Continuing her popular Setting Boundaries series, Allison Bottke offer her distinctive Six Steps to SANITY to readers who must deal with difficult people.
S Stop your own negative behavior
A Assemble a support group
N Nip excuses in the bud
I Implement rules and boundaries
T .Trust your instincts
Y Yield everything to God
Whether it s a spouse, in-law, boss, coworker, family member, neighbor, or friend, readers who have allowed others to overstep their boundaries will learn how these six steps can help them reset those boundaries and take back their life for good.
Setting Boundaries with Difficult People is designed to inspire, empower, and equip readers with the tools to transform lives.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Amazing Bible Adventure for Kids, The: Finding the Awesome Truth in God's Word - eBookJosh McDowell, Kevin JohnsonHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$7.19 Retail:
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27395EB
The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others through Prayer - eBookRoy Godwin, Dave RobertsDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW32970EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search