- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Serving God, Saving the Planet: A DVD Study: A Call to Care for Creation and Your Soul, DVDMatthew Sleeth M.D.Zondervan / 2012 / DVD$11.88 Retail:
$26.99Save 56% ($15.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688716
Serving God, Saving the Planet Guidebook with DVD: A Call to Care for Creation and Your SoulMatthew Sleeth M.D.Zondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$15.40 Retail:
$34.99Save 56% ($19.59)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688723Video
Serving God, Saving the Planet is a study that will broaden the conversation with a focus on the dangers of materialism, workaholism, and spiritual bankruptcyas well as Gods endless invitations for us to enjoy what he has created. This twelve-session study provides simple, everyday ways to focus on stewardship and sustainability according to Scripture.
In the first six sessions, Dr. Matthew Sleeth explores his personal salvation experience and desire to follow Jesus in the context of the love story God tells in Genesis. Dr. Sleeth guides readers through each of the created elements, reminding them of the God-given commission to tend and protect the planet.
In the final six sessions, Dr. Sleeth examines how God's original command to tend and protect the planet extends into the actions and activities of every Christians everyday lives. Designed for use with the video.
Matthew Sleeth, MD, is the executive director of Blessed Earth, an educational nonprofit that inspires and equips Christians to become better stewards of the earth. Together with his wife, Nancy, and two children, he helps lead the growing creation care movement. www.blessedearth.org
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Search