- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Serving God, Saving the Planet: A DVD Study: A Call to Care for Creation and Your Soul, DVDMatthew Sleeth M.D.Zondervan / 2012 / DVD$11.89 Retail:
$26.99Save 56% ($15.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688716
Serving God, Saving the Planet Guidebook with DVD: A Call to Care for Creation and Your SoulMatthew Sleeth M.D.Zondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 57% ($20.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688723Video
Serving God, Saving the Planet is a study that will broaden the conversation with a focus on the dangers of materialism, workaholism, and spiritual bankruptcyas well as Gods endless invitations for us to enjoy what he has created. This twelve-session study provides simple, everyday ways to focus on stewardship and sustainability according to Scripture.
In the first six sessions, Dr. Matthew Sleeth explores his personal salvation experience and desire to follow Jesus in the context of the love story God tells in Genesis. Dr. Sleeth guides readers through each of the created elements, reminding them of the God-given commission to tend and protect the planet.
In the final six sessions, Dr. Sleeth examines how God's original command to tend and protect the planet extends into the actions and activities of every Christians everyday lives. Designed for use with the video.
Matthew Sleeth, MD, is the executive director of Blessed Earth, an educational nonprofit that inspires and equips Christians to become better stewards of the earth. Together with his wife, Nancy, and two children, he helps lead the growing creation care movement. www.blessedearth.org
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Search