Services for Occasions of Pastoral Care
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1992
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Book of Catechisms: Reference EditionWestminster John Knox Press / 2000 / Trade Paperback$20.49 Retail:
$30.00Save 32% ($9.51)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/16/15.CBD Stock No: WW501532
This resource will help pastors and visitors in their ministry with the sick and the dying. It is designed for use by any person, ordained or lay, who is engaged in any ministry of care.
The Presbyterian Supplemental Liturgical Resource (SLT) series includes liturgies that were used on a trial basis in preparation for the development of the Book of Common Worship. Though superseded by the Book of Common Worship, SLR resources remain valuable, both for the variety of liturgical texts they contain and for the commentary on the text, which contains rich historical, theological, and practical background.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Books >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Preaching
- Books >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Start A New Search