- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
Series: In Touch
There is much talk today about the spiritual disciplines. The age-old tools of Bible study, prayer, witnessing, church attendance, service, and obedience are still relevant today. Outlining the various stages of spiritual growth and how we can find Christ in every circumstance, this study enables believers to lay aside every sin and weight that would hinder them in their walk with God.
Insight from one of the world's most popular pastors for Christians who desire to be all that God has called them to be.
Pam5 Stars Out Of 5June 9, 2009PamTHIS is a great book! As a baby Christian, it helped me know all the steps I needed to be doing to get on track. OR, if you feel stuck or adrift in your walk, this book will "give you a checkup" to determine where you may be lost. If you can only buy one book for a new Christian, I would recommend this one. A "Top 10" on my bookshelf. Just enough information on each topic, without info overload. Love it!
Other Customers Also Purchased
The In Touch Study Series: Discovering Your Identity In Christ - eBookCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 1999 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5896EB
NKJV Charles Stanley Life Principles Bible, Bonded leather, burgundy--indexedThomas Nelson / 2005 / Bonded Leather$56.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews
$84.99Save 33% ($28.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW012623
Handbook to Happiness: A Biblical Guide to Victorius LivingDr. Charles R. SolomonTyndale House / 1999 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:
$13.99Save 25% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18097
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search