Self Talk, Soul Talk: What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 225
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
God Is Just Not Fair: Finding Hope When Life Doesn't Make SenseJennifer RothschildZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 42 Reviews
$15.99Save 63% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW338581
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 38 Reviews
$16.99Save 38% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
Popular Women of Faith speaker and author of Lessons I Learned in the Dark, Jennifer Rothschild, has a message for every woman: Words are powerful. Especially the words women speak to themselves. All too often what they say to themselves when they lie in bed at night or look in the mirror in the morning is not even close to the words God wants them to speak to their souls.
Scripture has a lot to say about this "soul talk." Because many women feel overwhelmed and struggle with issues of self-esteem, depression, and discouragement, Jennifer shares practically and helpfully from her own life and from Scripture to show how every woman can turn her words--and her life--around for good.
She offers 7 powerful things a woman can say to her soul, including:
- Press On "March on my soul, be strong" (Judges 5:21)
- Look Up "My soul, put your hope in God" (Psalm 42:5)
- Chill Out "Be at rest, O my soul" (Psalm 116:7)
Self Talk, Soul Talk is perfect for individual or small group study and includes interactive pages and Scripture passages for digging deeper.
--Kathy Troccoli, singer, author, and speaker
--Dr. Gary Smalley, author of I Promise and DNA of Relationships
Marilyn Meberg, author and one of the original Women of Faith speakers
--Nicole Johnson, author and dramatist with Women of Faith
--Freda V. Crews, licensed professional counselor, host of Time for Hope
Mary H.OhioAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 21, 2009Mary H.OhioAge: 45-54Gender: femaleI'm halfway through the book and loving it. Make sure to check online as she suggests at the end of each chapter cause there's a lot more online too!
Vicki Carter5 Stars Out Of 5August 25, 2009Vicki CarterExcellent book would recommend it to anyone who has difficulty with low self esteem. Jennifer helps us to listen to what God has to say about who we are. Self talk improves our faith talk.
Virginia5 Stars Out Of 5July 21, 2009VirginiaExellent book, straight to issues on how talking to ourselves can be constructive or destructive and how to change it for our mental and spiritual health, growth and development.
Vicki-gayle Preston5 Stars Out Of 5June 26, 2009Vicki-gayle PrestonWhat a great book! It really makes you think about being kinder and more truthful to yourself. It is very like the DVD series Me, Myself and Lies. Get the workbook and have look in your 'mind's closet'. It may be in need of some cleaning!
Anita Kee5 Stars Out Of 5March 23, 2009Anita KeeThis is a great book for those of us who want to listen to other voices instead of God's voice. We can obey God, live in victory and be an overcomer in Christ and Jennifer shares with us how. Very helpful and encouraging for my journey to Home.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search