Self-Control: Mastering Our Passions
Email me when this product is available.
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Other Customers Also Purchased
Gentleness: The Strength of Being Tender, Fruit of the Spirit Bible StudiesPhyllis J. LePeauZondervan / 2001 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW38641
Our passions exert a powerful influence over us. The Tempter entices us to use these good gifts in ways that God never intended. Yet the more we do so, the more they tighten their grip, making us slaves to their every whim. This Fruit of the Spirit Bible study helps you master your passions. Youll explore self-control in five crucial areas: controlling your tongue, your body, your desires, your appetites, and your finances. The final study looks at what it means to clothe yourself with Jesus Christ. The eight-volume Fruit of the Spirit Bible Studies series not only helps you discover what the Bible says about the vital traits that the Holy Spirit produces in believers, but also moves you beyond reflection and discussion to application. Designed for use in small groups or personal devotions, the interactive format will help you grow in your ability to reflect the character of Jesus. Revised to include: Expanded leaders notes Between-studies applications Suggestions for prayer
Jack Kuhatschek is executive vice-president and publisher for Baker Publishing Group, Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is the author of numerous Bible study guides and the books Applying the Bible and The Superman Syndrome.
fairpaducahPaducah, KYAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Challenging MaterialApril 8, 2013fairpaducahPaducah, KYAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The lessons challenge Christians to consider their spiritual growth status. The length of each lesson is perfect for one hour Sunday School class. Each lesson has resulted in lively discussion.
Dorene Levora5 Stars Out Of 5April 13, 2010Dorene LevoraThis completed the "Fruits of the Spirit" series---an excellent study for our group of ladies! Thanks very much.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search