The mission in this 13-week curriculum is to establish concepts from Tommy Tenney's best-selling book, Secret Sources of Power
, into daily principles for children ages 5-11. In this 13-week segment the children will learn:
- To live in the SECRET PLACE
- To choose to forgive when someone hurts them.
- To unload their heavy burdens on the Lord.
- To be emptied of their cares and filled up with God's power.
- Who the Holy Spirit is: their Teacher, Helper, and Comforter.
- To "overcome obstacles with opposites."
- To have and "attitude of gratitude" no matter what their circumstances.
Included in this binder: Exciting, creative, and power-filled lesson plans that can be adapted to the length of your children's church meetings are presented in easy to use format Includes the Leader's Guide, Small Group Leader's discussion pages, creative teaching ideas, illustrated pages to make overhead transparencies, plus guidelines and suggestions for taking the children past knowing ABOUT King Jesus to having life-changing experiences with Him in the Secret Place. "Small Group Time" This is care group time for kids! It is a place where the children can build relationships with the Lord, their leaders, and their peers, plus have hands-on experience with the Bible. Please Note: This book used to have a CD with songs and text files, which is no longer included.
This curriculum has been designed to take kids on a three-year adventure of getting to know God and His Word A new curriculum is available every quarter to keep the experience alive. Everything you need is in each curriculum:
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.