- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Pack 1 and Member Book 1 correspond with DVDs 1-3: Forgotten, Enough, and Control.
- Forgotten: Priscilla reminds us all that God notices our worth and cares for us at all times and in all seasons.
- Enough: God is a good Father to us and He has taken care of you up to now, and He will continue to. His gifts are good and they are always good enough.
- Control: We all want to do the "leading" and have the "control" in our own life. Giving that up is difficult,but it is what God requires of us - and when we do so, we really can see that it is a beautiful result.
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
When God's Spirit Moves: Six Sessions on the Life Changing Power of the Holy Spirit Pack, Participant/DVDJim Cymbala, Dean MerrillZondervan / 2011 / Other$23.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$31.99Save 25% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW889427
Boundaries DVD & Participant's GuideZondervan / Other$23.49 Retail:
$37.98Save 38% ($14.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW278278
SEED - Pack 1 is a DVD Leader Kit by Priscilla Shirer in a 6-part series of short videos that includes thought-provoking, modern-day parables with weekly Bible study guides. SEED Pack 1 is designed to facilitate three separate small group experiences. Watch the videos included, use the discussion guides together with your group, and go deeper with further study in the Member Book during the week. The homework in the member book is designed around Priscillas 5 Ps teaching method, helping those who participate to dig deeper into Scripture. Purchase individually or in packets of three with accompanying Member Book that provides 3 weeks of study and corresponds with the DVDs. Homework is in weekly format, not daily. (3 sessions)
Pack 1 Sessions:
- Forgotten: Unnoticed, unappreciated, ignored, under-valued, over-looked, invisible. At one time or another, we have had these feelings. At one time or another we have made other people have these same feelings because of our actions. What does God say about the forgotten in His Word? Priscilla reminds us that God notices our worth and cares for us at all times and in all seasons. (Run time: 9 minutes)
- Enough: Wanting more and wanting better are things that come naturally to us. Anxiety, worry, and concern often accompany those feelings. We have everything we need, right here for us, today. God is a good Father to us and He has taken care of you up to now, and will continue to. His gifts are good and they are always good enough. God is enough to take on the task ahead and enough to finish the job. (Run time: 7 minutes)
- Control: Living life under the authority of God is difficult at times. Taking the lead in our own life story is a tendency of many of us. We all want to do the leading and have the control in our own life. Giving that up is difficult, but it is what God requires of us and when we do so, we really can see that it is a beautiful result. (Run time: 12 minutes)
Homework studies Scripture with the 5 Ps:
- Position yourself to hear from God
- Pore over the passage and Paraphrase the major points
- Pull out the spiritual principles
- Pose the question
- Plan obedience and Pin down a date
- Each video in the SEED series stands alone and covers a specific topic, making this a perfect resource for leaders to choose lessons as they relate to the group.
- Contains DVDs 1-3 (Forgotten, Enough, Control) and Member Book 1
- Discussion Guide for Small Group Experience
- Use with accompanying DVDs for short-term fill-in Bible studies, community group resource, or discussion starter at group gatherings.
- Could be used in a mentor/mentee situation for accountability and growth.
- Great for outreach to your friends who dont know God it raises spiritual questions in an informal atmosphere.
Priscilla Shirer is a Bible teacher and conference speaker with a Masters degree in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Also a popular author, her books include the New York Times Best-Seller, The Resolution for Women, One in a Million, and Life Interrupted. She is also the lead character in the War Room movie. Priscilla is married to Jerry with whom she founded Going Beyond Ministries. They have three sons and live in Dallas, Texas.
From the Publisher
Priscilla's 5 P Study Method
Pore over the passage and Paraphrase the major points
Pull out the spiritual principles
Pose the question
Plan obedience and Pin down a date
MarigoldLouisville, KYAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is great!January 25, 2016MarigoldLouisville, KYAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was given the entire DVD series. I teach a group of at-risk youths, ages 16-24. This series and the wonderful way Priscilla presents her lessons was the most effective and powerful one I've had so far. There are many good small-group studies available, but we want the students to be moved closer to Jesus and better understand the scripture and how it applies to them. This series does that very effectively.
I can see that it may not be heavy-duty enough for seasoned Christians, but for seekers it is great!
bsutterRed Deer , Alberta CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Biblically sound.February 20, 2012bsutterRed Deer , Alberta CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I chose this study as a leader of a small mature (40's)women's group within my church (ususally 8 in attendance). I needed something inexpensive, with a shorter DVD (20 min), optional homework for those to dig deeper and messages relevant to our women. I found the DVD too short (not enough time for women to focus on the topic before discussion) and focused on women with younger children. I was confused as to the way it was to be presented to be used in a small group discussion. I used the questions in the back of the book enclosed until I accidentally discovered the ones under the flap of the DVD (second lesson). There were only a few which would not get us through the time we needed to fill. Our discussions have been lively although not as spiritually deep as I had hoped. It required a lot of preparation on my part to make it a deeper study. In another environment (younger moms and shorter time) it would be an ideal study.