- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Forgotten: Priscilla reminds us all that God notices our worth and cares for us at all times and inall seasons.
- Enough: God is a good Father to us and He has taken care of you up to now, and He will continue to. Hisgifts are good and they are always good enough.
- Control: We all want to do the "leading" and have the "control" in our own life. Giving that up is difficult,but it is what God requires of us - and when we do so, we really can see that it is a beautiful result.
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Unglued Participant's Guide: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$10.99Save 45% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW0892151
When God's Spirit Moves: Six Sessions on the Life Changing Power of the Holy Spirit Pack, Participant/DVDJim Cymbala, Dean MerrillZondervan / 2011 / Other$23.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$31.99Save 25% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW889427
Boundaries DVD & Participant's GuideZondervan / Other$23.49 Retail:
$37.98Save 38% ($14.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW278278
SEED - Member Book 1 is a resource by Priscilla Shirer in a 6-part series of short videos that includes thought-provoking, modern-day parables with weekly Bible study guides. Purchase individually or in packets of three with accompanying Member Book. Member Book 1 provides 3 weeks of study and corresponds with DVDs 1-3 (Forgotten, Enough, and Control). Homework is in weekly format, not daily. (3 sessions)
- Forgotten: Priscilla reminds us that God notices our worth and cares for us at all times and in all seasons.
- Enough: God is a good Father to us and He has taken care of you up to now, and He will continue to. His gifts are good and they are always good enough.
- Control: We all want to do the leading and have the control in our own life. Giving that up is difficult, but it is what God requires of us and when we do so, we really can see that it is a beautiful result.
Homework studies Scripture with the 5 Ps:
- Position yourself to hear from God
- Pore over the passage and Paraphrase the major points
- Pull out the spiritual principles
- Pose the question
- Plan obedience and Pin down a date
- Each video in the SEED series stands alone and covers a specific topic, making this a perfect resource for leaders to choose lessons as they relate to the group.
- Perfect for personal quiet time
- Use with accompanying DVDs for short-term fill-in Bible studies, community group resource, or discussion starter at group gatherings.
Priscilla Shirer is a Bible teacher and conference speaker with a Masters degree in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Also a popular author, her books include the New York Times Best-Seller, The Resolution for Women, One in a Million, and Life Interrupted. She is also the lead character in the War Room movie. Priscilla is married to Jerry with whom she founded Going Beyond Ministries. They have three sons and live in Dallas, Texas.
From the Publisher
Priscilla's 5 P Study Method
Pore over the passage and Paraphrase the major points
Pull out the spiritual principles
Pose the question
Plan obedience and Pin down a date
LIHR5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Book for Bible StudyMay 5, 2015LIHRQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book like her other books I have read cause you to search everyday activities and make necessary changes.
Q: IS THIS BASED ON THE BIBLE PARABLES OF jESUS?
No, this is not based on the Parbles of Jesus, but is based on seeds of wisdom from God's Word.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search