- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 6.5 X 4.5 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/05/15.
Queen of the Castle: 52 Weeks of Encouragement for the Uninspired, Domestically Challenged or Just Plain TiredLynn WalkerThomas Nelson / 2006 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW454743
SECRETS OF SUCCESS FOR WOMEN
THE HOME offers biblical advice on blessings the home, prayer at home, teamwork with partners, and cultivation of family relationships rooted in Christian love.
As a woman, you will...
* Come across practical tips for on making the most of God's precious gift of your home.
* Find creative solutions for turning your residence into a Christ-centered home life.
* Discover help in nurturing your children's spiritual growth.
* Unearth inspiration and insight from the lives of biblical women.
* Learn ways to help your children connect to Christ.
* Understand that when love spills out into hospitality and community service, the home becomes a haven.
Practical direction and tips for women on making the most of God's precious gift of the home.
J. M. Hochstetler5 Stars Out Of 5December 28, 2005J. M. HochstetlerNot only is The Home by Karen H. Whiting chock full of practical and spiritual tips to help busy women make the most of the precious gift of their homes, the format is also beautiful. Like its companion book, Time, it can be scanned quickly for the helpful suggestions Whiting offers and is concise enough to absorb easily. In addition to the simple, logical layout, the the text is interspersed with pictures and backgrounds that draw the reader in. Its a pleasure to read, and its just the right size to carry along in your purse for those times when you have a few minutes to spare. The Home and Time are the first two books of the Secrets of Success for Women Series. They are indeed SOS whether you are a working or stay-at-home mom, wife, or single professional. I highly recommend them!
|Email me when this product is available.|