This book is an inspirational guide that will help women maximize moments with God and family reduce stress, organize time, and make wise choices that balance life. Topics include setting goals, prioritizing, seven stress-busting techniques, when to say "yes," ways to say "no" graciously, sprinkling joy into days, overcoming procrastination, eliminating time-wasters, maximizing time with God and family, timely home management, and God's time promises. A 7-page pullout section provides 101 time saving tips.
Format: Paperback Number of Pages: 64 Vendor: AMG Publishers Publication Date: 2005
TIME offers biblical advice on setting goals prioritizing seven stress-busting techniques when to say yes, ways to say no graciously bringing joy into life, overcoming procrastination, eliminating time wasters, maximizing time with God and family, timely home management, and God's time promises.
As a woman, you will...
* Discover time management principles to help you organize your life.
* Learn the importance of simplifying your life and freeing time for relationships.
* Recognize how God's creation is a pattern for your time usage.
* Unearth creative time solutions to dispel your feelings of being overwhelmed in the busyness of life.
* Understand how to set goals, define your life mission, make time choices that bring you fulfillment, and help you reach those goals.
Practical direction and tips for women on making the most of God's precious gift of time.
Availability: Available to ship on or about 01/16/14. You may order this item now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. If you are charging this purchase to a credit card, you will not be charged for this item and its portion of your shipping charges until it is shipped.