- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
The Second Woman Bible Study—which takes its name from the story of King Solomon’s ruling regarding a child and two possible mothers—offers guidance to women who have endured traumatic experiences or made life choices they regret. This study offers a ten-week program to facilitate healing from domestic violence, sexual violence, or post-abortion grief. Each week, the study focuses on one of the ten processes of change or interventions that encourage change based on the Transtheoretical Model of Change, developed by psychologist James Prochaska.
Author Penny R. Smith, Ed.D, provides questions that lead to self-examination and self-evaluation. Through those questions, scriptural and real-life examples, The Second Woman Bible Study can help you find your way back from trauma and know that healing is not only possible but within your reach.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Start A New Search