- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Don't you deserve a little happiness?
They are the questions that plague us:
- Is happiness within my reach?
- Why is life so frustrating?
- Is it too late for me?
Or to put another way, "Where can I find a little heaven on earth?"
History's most successful man, Solomon, wondered just that. As Dr. David Jeremiah shows us, he was a man who tested life's haunting questions head-on. And tasted life's riches full-on. And who found his answers in the last place he thought to look.
Listen, then, to his voice. A voice that, if you pay attention, will speak directly to your flesh and bones and heart. A voice that admits: Maybe happiness is an empty hope. Or maybe we've simply been looking in all the wrong places. . .
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search