- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Always having to achieve more
- Always thinking you need others' approval
- Feeling unworthy of love and deserving of punishment
- Thinking you cannot change and are hopeless
All of us have these thoughts occasionally, but if you think you are often feeling one or more of these symptoms,The Search for Significance Workbook is written for you.
In this study you will find help to
- Get off the performance treadmill.
- Build your self-worth on Jesus, not others.
- Trace and replace harmful emotions with God's truth.
- Discover why your quests for meaning have not
Number of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 7.5 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 09/09/15.
Email me when this product is available.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Search for Significance: Getting a Glimpse of Your True Worth Through God's Eyes (Revised)Robert S. McGeeThomas Nelson / 2003 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$17.99Save 50% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW944244
The Search for Significance Devotional Journal: A 10-week Journey to Discovering Your True WorthRobert S. McGeeThomas Nelson / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44271
Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We ImagineMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 64 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW911769
Libby Faulkner5 Stars Out Of 5November 29, 2007Libby FaulknerThis book saved my life when I was so depressed over my life and the loss of a son. I now use this book to teach people in recovery in a homeless shelter. Its awesome.Libby Faulkner
Linda J. Humes5 Stars Out Of 5July 5, 2007Linda J. HumesThis is an amazing text that I have taught and now send to inmates for self-study. What a wonderful book, helping people recognize their value in Christ!
Sandy Swanson5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2007Sandy SwansonI read this book several years ago when I was at a low point in my life emotionally and spiritually. It helped me to realize my worth in Gods eyes. I recommend it to anyone who is feeling unloved, unattractive,or unglued.
Q: Is this the same workbook that is at the back of the book?
No, this workbook is designed for group studies, whereas, the study questions included in each chapter of the book are designed for personal use.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search