- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum×
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Always having to achieve more
- Always thinking you need others' approval
- Feeling unworthy of love and deserving of punishment
- Thinking you cannot change and are hopeless
All of us have these thoughts occasionally, but if you think you are often feeling one or more of these symptoms,The Search for Significance Workbook is written for you.
In this study you will find help to
- Get off the performance treadmill.
- Build your self-worth on Jesus, not others.
- Trace and replace harmful emotions with God's truth.
- Discover why your quests for meaning have not
Number of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 7.5 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Search for Significance: Getting a Glimpse of Your True Worth Through God's Eyes (Revised)Robert S. McGeeThomas Nelson / 2003 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$17.99Save 50% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW944244
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, Small Group Leader KitPeter ScazzeroWillow Creek Resources / 2009 / Other$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW198720
Libby Faulkner5 Stars Out Of 5November 29, 2007Libby FaulknerThis book saved my life when I was so depressed over my life and the loss of a son. I now use this book to teach people in recovery in a homeless shelter. Its awesome.Libby Faulkner
Linda J. Humes5 Stars Out Of 5July 5, 2007Linda J. HumesThis is an amazing text that I have taught and now send to inmates for self-study. What a wonderful book, helping people recognize their value in Christ!
Sandy Swanson5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2007Sandy SwansonI read this book several years ago when I was at a low point in my life emotionally and spiritually. It helped me to realize my worth in Gods eyes. I recommend it to anyone who is feeling unloved, unattractive,or unglued.
Q: Is this the same workbook that is at the back of the book?
No, this workbook is designed for group studies, whereas, the study questions included in each chapter of the book are designed for personal use.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search