Search for Mt. Sinai DVD
I have seen all of Bob Cornuke's DVD's. They are all wonderful but this is my favorite. Had the honor of meeting Bob this last summer and talk with him about his trips, extremely knowledgeable in all area's of Biblical archaeology. I would highly recommend this entire set.
November 1, 2013
The Bible Explorer Series is both exciting and educational. This is my favourite of the four. Highly recommend.
October 4, 2013
Best Bible video I've ever bought. WAYYY cool.
This is actually my 3rd copy of this video, because I've taught a Christian Study workshop on this video and gave away a copy as a doorprize, then gave my 2nd copy to a friend.
Very encouraging to the searching Christian and great to teach youth and young believers about the validity of scripture. Maybe this is the real Mt. Sinai, maybe not, but it's great seeing this stuff that isn't talked about much brought to the forefront...as if to say, "There, see for yourself!"
February 1, 2013
Incredible Archaeological Discovery!
In this documentary you will see the following compelling evidence preserved in Saudi Arabia which corresponds to the Biblical narrative of Moses, the Red Sea crossing of the Israelites, and the their sojourn to Mt. Sinai (aka Mt. Horeb) where Moses received the Ten Commandments from God:
- Mount Sinai in Arabia (Galatians 4:25)
- Mount Sinai Burned with Fire (Exodus 19:10-12)
- Altar of the Golden Calf (Exodus 32:1-4)
- Twelve Stone Pillars at Base of Mountain (Exodus 24:4)
- Place for Performing Sacrifices (Exodus 24:5)
- Cave of Elijah (1 Kings 19:8-9)
- Burning Bush that was not Consumed (Exodus 3:1-2)
- Quail (Exodus 16:2-3, 11-13)
- Almond Trees (Numbers 17:8)
- Water from the Rock (Exodus 17:2-6)
- Red Sea Crossing (Exodus 14:13-16)
- Bitter Springs of Marah (Exodus 15:22-23)
- Abraham's Burial Place (Genesis 49:29-32)
- Promise that Israelites will someday possess everywhere their feet landed (Joshua 14:9)
May 21, 2011