- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
We've all been there ... that place in the romantic journey where we approach a crossroad. You've been dating for a while now; the two of you are "an item," at least in everyone's eyes except possibly your beau. You're ready for the next step; he isn't. What to do now?
Whether commitment takes the form of becoming an official couple, moving in together or getting married, it is usually arrived at by women before their men.
SEALING THE DEAL provides a step-by-step guide to: *assessing whether you're ready for commitment *determining if he's truly 'the one' *navigating through the territory between dating and commitment *the 'buy-in' *the arrival: authentic, mutual commitment to a lasting relationship that is healthy and happy.
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Center Street
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Love Mentor Dr. Diana offers revolutionary advice for finding-and keeping-the one you love:
- Create irresistible attraction and an atmosphere that men love to be around.
- Find out the single most important thing you can do to get a sincere commitment from the guy you want.
- Keep that crazy-in-love feeling going, no matter how long you've been together.
- Learn the secret to instantly resolving conflict with your man.
- Know when to have "the talk": Don't think it matters when you bring it up? Think again.
- Avoid the biggest mistake women make when he's "not ready" for a commitment
- Get your relationship back and better than ever, even if he has cheated
If you have love problems, Dr. Diana has the solutions. This book is your key to creating your own happiest-ever-after now.