The Primary Teaching Guide helps leaders introduce basic Christian doctrines that are relevant to the lives of six- and seven-year-olds. Each quarterly guide includes 13 biblically accurate and thorough lessons. The Bible Truth and the Life Response Aim give the teacher direction in preparing the lesson based on the unique characteristics of their students. Order 1 per teacher.Features include:
1. Easy three-step lesson plan:
- Focus: An activity to tune students' hearts to welcome God's Word
- Discover: Presents a narrative Bible story suited to first- and second-grade students
- Respond: Children respond to the Holy Spirit in applying the lesson to their own lives.
2. Mission emphasis is carried out through applicationideas, projects, and stories.
3. Worship ideas are included in each lesson.
4. Teacher-to-Teacher Counsel: A practical teacher training section.
See Scope & Sequence above for quarterly contents
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2014
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Scripture Press
What Did Jesus Say? Bible Verses on Issues You Deal WithCarolyn LarsenTyndale House / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 06/16/15.CBD Stock No: WW331805
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Scripture Press >> Summer >> Early Elementary
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> David C. Cook-Scripture Press >> Summer >> Early Elementary
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral
- Sunday School >> David C. Cook-Scripture Press >> Summer >> Early Elementary
- Start A New Search