Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1995
Dimensions: 8 X 5 X .25 (inches)
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Slaves, Women & Homosexuals: Exploring the Hermeneutics of Cultural AnalysisWilliam J. WebbInter-Varsity Press / 2001 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$26.00Save 38% ($10.01)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW15614
In this book, Marion Soards looks at what the Bible actually says--and does not say--about homosexuality as he attempts to discover how the church should deal with this diverse issue. Soards reflects on the meaning of the biblical text and subsequent Christian history as he struggles with the issue of how Christians should respond to and comprehend God's will in dealing with homosexuality. Ultimately, he advocates a heightened sense of biblical authority and Christian compassion.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics >> Homosexuality
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics >> Homosexuality
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search