This edition combines the renowned Scofield
notes and reference system with the New International Version, one of the most popular modern Bible translations. But that's not all: The fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield's decades of reflection upon the Word of God have been augmented (not
revised) to make the ideas underlying the Scofield Study Bible's
annotations clearer to modern readers. An abundance of factual information is presented in topical articles, charts, and lists that add depth and richness to study time. Enhanced book introductions, accurate in-text maps, authoritative full color maps, and page bottom notes broaden the context of the reader's understanding.Everything about this edition has been designed to encourage serious Bible study. First-time students and seasoned believers alike will find this volume to be a trustworthy guide to the panorama of God's plan of salvation.Features:
- Presentation page
- 9 point type
- Double-column format
- Side-column references
- Subject-based topical chain reference system
- Words of Christ in Red
- Book introductions and outlines
- Full-color maps
- 9" x 61/4" x 1 1/2"
- Gold gilded page edges
- Ribbon Marker
- Genuine Leather Black
- Hundreds of black and white in-text maps, charts,
- Thumb Indexed
The Scofield® Study Bible III offers an unparalleled package of tools designed to enrich the study of God's unchanging Word.
Augmented--not revised--with charts and sidebar articles in an easy-to-use format, it is one of the clearest and most accessible versions available today. Clean, clear text, and array of supplementary materials make this affordable bible a perfect choice for gift-giving or individual study.
This volume, bound in attractive black genuine leather with thumb indexing, includes a presentation page for gift giving and a full-color map section. In addition to being attractively printed and bound, it is also highly durable and made to withstand daily use.
Most important, the Scofield® Study Bible III NIV includes all of the study and reference features that made it the preferred study bible for generations of readers. It includes cross references that link topics and words together, introductions to the various books of the Bible, a superb system of chain references, the concordance, study notes, charts and diagrams, a subject and a proper name index, and much more.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield®.
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 14 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NIV Concordance.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.