- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 40
Vendor: Viking Juvenile
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Don't ever tease a wee amoeba
By calling him a her amoeba.
And don't call her a him amoeba.
Or never he a she amoeba.
'Cause whether his or hers amoeba,
They too feel like you and meba.
What if a boring lesson about the food chain becomes a sing-aloud celebration about predators and prey? A twinkle-twinkle little star transforms into a twinkle-less, sunshine-eating-and rhyming Black Hole? What if amoebas, combustion, metamorphosis, viruses, the creation of the universe are all irresistible, laugh-out-loud poetry? Well, you're thinking in science verse, that's what. And if you can't stop the rhymes . . . the atomic joke is on you. Only the amazing talents of Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith, the team who created Math Curse, could make science so much fun.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Classics
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Literature
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Fiction >> Children
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Fiction >> Literature
- Fiction >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Non-Fiction Books
- Start A New Search