- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Movie Discussion Guide Bible Study
A drama about the abuse of power, the horror of unbridled evil, and the difference one man can make.
Schindler s List stars Liam Neeson as Oskar Schindler, a wartime profiteer who aims to make a fortune off the plight of the oppressed Jews and the prosperity of their Nazi oppressors. He succeeds, but he eventually comes to value human life more than riches, exchanging his wealth for the safety of those he had sought to exploit.
This discussion guide looks at the movie s themes of rampant evil, the character of heroism, the quandary of human suffering, and salvation.
Discussing the Scenes
(Mark 7:20 23; Romans 3:9 18, 8:7 8; John 3:16 18; Matthew 5:38 48)
(1 Peter 1:14 16; Ephesians 2:1 10; John 10:14 18)
(Romans 8:31 39; John 3:16; 1 Peter 3:18)
As the Credits Roll
Schindler s List (Universal, 1993), rated R for intense violence, language, and sexual content.
Photo © Copyright Universal Studios
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search