Buy Item $9.68 Retail:
Save 12% ($1.31)
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Follow Naomi as she talks to women working in brothels in Mumbai; survivors of an Indonesian tsunami in which more than 160,000 lives were lost; a young girl waiting on an operation to save her life; and victims of domestic violence horrifically burned by fire. Be still with her when she realizes the pain she feels in the face of these extreme injustices reveals a common struggle that exists within all of humanity. And rise with her as she wrestles with confusion over her identity, comes face to face with redemption, and then begins to understand her own story...and to find her calling.
The Scent of Water will open your eyes to the complexities of the world, showing you pain can also be beauty, and how each are found in the unlikeliest of places.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
The Scent of Water: Grace for Every Kind of BrokenNaomi ZachariasZondervan / 2010 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 30 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW327370
Real Women, Real Faith: Volume 2 Participant's Guide: Life Changing Encounters with Women of the BibleSherry HarneyZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW328032
Wellspring International NotecardsRavi Zacharias International Ministries / Other$1.99 Retail:
$15.00Save 87% ($13.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW562582
Naomi Zacharias graduated from Wheaton College. After working in sales for Coca-Cola, she joined RZIM and launched Wellspring International, an initiative devoted to providing financial grants to international efforts working with at-risk women and children. Naomi has spent time in red-light districts in The Netherlands, India, and Thailand; foster homes for children affected by HIV/AIDS throughout Asia; hospitals providing surgical treatment for women who have been victims of violence in the Congo; womens prisons in South Africa; displacement camps in Indonesia, Uganda and Pakistan; areas of the Middle East offering aid to Iraqi refugees; and areas of Southeast Asia devastated by the tsunami of 2004. Naomi recently met and married her husband, Drew, in Florence, Italy. They currently live in Oxford, England.
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search