- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1995
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
One of the most significant changes in theological education during the past two decades has been a dramatic rise in the enrollment of women in seminaries. In this groundbreaking book, Rebecca S. Chopp explores the impact these new voices have had on theological education. She looks at how women and men are actually forming a new Christian praxis through their engagement with feminist practices and thought that often exist outside the sphere of official recognition. This important book will be a starting point for a dialogue about the role theological education will play as this new Christian praxis emerges.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Books >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Start A New Search