- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Young Jeff Morris never quite fit in. As a result, his behavior grew more destructive as he grew older. His parents diligently prayed for his life, all the while wondering, What will save our son? But when Jeff was found dead from a drug overdose, the resulting answers were anything but expected.
Saving a Life tells the intimate story of a family surviving unspeakable tragedy. Reeling from the aftershocks of their sons death, the couple discovers that God is ever faithful, and that Christ is always present.
Click Here to watch an interview with Charles & Janet Morris on The Harvest Show.
Charles and Janet Morris live in Temecula, CA, where Charles is the voice of the national radio program HAVEN Today. Charles spent a number of years in broadcast journalism and was former bureau chief for United Press International. He joined the HAVEN team in 2000. Charles and Janet have also co-authored Jesus in the Midst of Success.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search