- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
King Solomon had it all. Wealth. Power. Prestige. Yet despite having everything he could ever want, Solomon was still unsatisfied. He soon came to a startling conclusion: Even if we have it all, it is never enough. This revelation inspired the book of Ecclesiastes, Solomon's profound thoughts on the meaning of life. BE Satisfied examines Solomon's remarkable insights on what holds real value in this world.
Part of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe's best-selling "BE" commentary series, BE Satisfied has now been updated with study questions and a new introduction by Ken Baugh. A respected pastor and Bible teacher, Dr. Wiersbe explores Ecclesiastes to find what matters most in life. You will be encouraged to live in the light of eternity, and discover the keys to having a satisfied life, no matter what life brings.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Daniel: Spiritual Living in a Secular World - PDF Download [Download]Douglas ConnellyIVP Connect / 2011 / PDF Download$3.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 43% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22030DF
Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts, Revised: Seven Questions to Ask Before and After You MarryDr. Les Parrott, Dr. Leslie ParrottZondervan / 2006 / Hardcover$11.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$19.99Save 43% ($8.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW59823
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Commentaries
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search